Please go through these Terms & Conditions carefully before making use of this website and its contents. Your use of this website is solely based upon your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions included herein. By using this website you acknowledge and accept these Terms & Conditions. If you don't agree with any section of these Terms and Conditions, you must not make use of this website. GST Suvidha Centers reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at its sole discretion from time to time.
• It is specifically agreed that the GSC is an independent business entity and shall not be deemed to be the Agent of the ESPL except in respect of the transactions/services on account of GST and other related services enabled by ESPL noted above which give rise to Principal Agent relationship by implication.
- • Neither GSC nor its employees, agents, representatives shall hold out or represent as agents of the ESPL or GSTN.
- • Neither the GSC nor its employees, representatives or agents of GSC shall be entitled to claim permanent absorption or any other claim or benefit against the ESPL or the concerned Departments at any point of time.
- • At no point of time, GSC or his agents, representatives, shall claim any kind of employment with ESPL.
- • The amount paid to ESPL for GST Suvidha Center franchises is non-refundable.
- • GSC one time charges shall be governed by the marketing plan applicable to the users on time to time. All such payments shall be non-refundable service payments for franchise fee, software solution, training and administrative expenses. The specific terms of the engagement shall be governed by the current scheme present at the time of signing of the agreement. The offer letter of the same shall become part of this agreement as annexure and shall be abiding for the parties.
- • GSC shall be paid fees and commission subject to deduction of income thereon wherever required under the provisions of the Income Act by the ESPL. The rates of the services and the commission shall be part of the "Rates for Services" and that shall be available to the GSC partners on the CRM portal. The rates and commission structure shall keep on changing based on the market condition. The applicable rates on any product shall be made known to the GSC Franchise Partners through email/CRM page update.
- • Fee structure and the commission for the partners shall be governed by the market conditions. However, for this agreement perspective, for all the GST related services (GST registration, GST return filing, GST bookkeeping, Tab based accounting facility) the GSC commission shall be 50% of the service charges from the customer. Any Change in Fees Structure will be intimated by exchange of Email and then implemented by ESPL. Any service added later shall be visible on the CRM panel of the GSC and shall be communicated to the GSC via email/CRM update. The GSC shall be obliged to offer such services to their customer at the said price and commission structure informed to the GSC time to time. All other taxes including GST, wherever applicable, duties and other charges, which may be levied, shall be borne by the GSC and the ESPL shall not be liable for the same.
- • Payment of fees/commission shall be based on the centralized data of ESPL and it shall be final and binding on GSC Payment to GSC would be made by ESPL on weekly basis.
Term & Termination
1.) The ESPL as well as GSC shall have right to terminate the agreement by giving three months notice in writing to the other party. In the event of termination of the agreement by GSC, all records, information including documents etc. shall be returned by GSC to the ESPL as per instructions of the ESPL.
- 2.) The ESPL shall have a right to terminate the agreement immediately by giving a notice in writing to GSC in the following eventualities :
- a.) If any Receiver/Liquidator is appointed in connection with the business of the GSC's transfers substantial assets in favor of its creditors or any orders / directions are issued by any Authority / Regulator which has the effect of suspension of the business of GSC .
- b.) If GSC applies to the Court or passes a resolution for voluntary declaration as an Insolvent person or business entity or any other creditor /person files a petition for winding or dissolution of GSC.
- c.) If GSC , in the reasonable opinion of the ESPL is unable to pay its debts or discharge its liabilities in normal course of business.
- d.) If GSC is unable to render the services up to the mark as envisaged under this agreement upon a reasonable assessment of the circumstances by the ESPL which affect rendering of the services by GSC as envisaged under this agreement.
- e.) If any acts of commission or omission on the part of GSC or its agents, employees, representatives in the reasonable opinion of the ESPL tantamount to fraud or prejudicial to the interest of the ESPL or their customers.