Details of Personal Information As Is Collected By Us
We generally receive and store any piece of information that you enter while using our website or what you give us via any other medium. This includes all that information that can be used to identify you, such as your first and last name, your telephone number, delivery & postal as well as email address, billing information and more.
• GSC is aware GSC is aware that all information disclosed to the GSC by the ESPL and all records, accounts, documents maintained by GSC are confidential in nature and having regard to the sensitive nature of the information and records, specifically agrees to maintain integrity, secrecy and confidentially of all the information and records, accounts in respect of the services in the same manner & degree of care as GSC would ensure for its own confidential & sensitive information.
- • GSC shall hold the Confidential Information in confidence and shall exercise all reasonable diligence in ensuring that the Confidential Information is not disclosed to third parties and will refrain from using the Confidential Information for any purpose whatsoever other than for the purposes of this Agreement or for the purpose for which such information is supplied. GSC shall also ensure that confidential information, directly or indirectly, is not disclosed without prior written consent of the ESPL.
• In the event that GSC becomes legally compelled pursuant to any statutory or regulatory provision, court or arbitral decision, governmental order requirements to disclose any of the Confidential Information, the compelled Party, as far as possible will provide the ESPL with prompt written notice. In any case, the compelled Party will furnish only that portion of the Confidential Information which is legally required and will exercise all reasonable efforts to obtain reliable assurance that confidential treatment will be accorded to the Confidential Information.
Responsibilities of ESPL
a.) ESPL Shall Provide the Software and its Maintenance and Upgrade as per Directives of GSTN from time to time.
- b.) ESPL will communicate to GSC about all the Upgrades and Amendments in the ACT, Rules,
Regulations, and Functionalities of the GST ecosystem
- c.) ESPL Shall Arrange to Train the BP or its representatives as per mutually agreed Schedule
- d.) ESPL Shall arrange for a Call Centre accessible by GSC for queries and problem reporting about the
e.) ESPL is maintaining a website with the name of www.gstsuvidhacenters.com connected to a CRM
and application to connected GSP and ASP. ESPL shall ensure that sufficient access is provided to all
the active partners at all the times during the existence of the agreement, limited only by the system
provision by the backend partners. The user shall be provided with unique user id for the system to
work on the services provided through GSC.
The GSC agrees to provide the services as detailed hereunder and as per Instruction and as may be required by ESPL.
Nature of Services:
1.) GSTN Registration
- 2.) Upload of GST Returns of Customer
- 3.) Reconciliation of the GST returns for the Customer
- 4.) Maintenance of GST Books of Accounts of Customer (where needed by Payer)
5.) Digital Signature Provision
- 6.) Any other Product or Financial Services that ESPL intends to add from time to time